The Maxi-Cosi MiloFix is a top rate safety IsoFix baby/toddler combination car seat suitable from birth to 18 kg (approx. 4 years) and offers your baby the perfect transition from an infant carrier. Attached to the car with IsoFix and top tether anchorage points, the MiloFix provides a quick and safe installation, being awarded a 4 star car seat safety rating from European Consumer Organisations. Colour indicators reassure parents that the seat is installed correctly. Using a universal IsoFix system means that the MiloFix will fit all cars with IsoFix and top tether attachment points.
This Group 0+/1 car seat is used first as a rear facing Group 0+ baby car seat from birth to 13 kg (approx. 15/18 months), then the seat can be turned forward so that it becomes a front facing Group 1 car seat for your toddler to be used up to 18 kg (approx. 4 years). The comfy padded seat with angled base provides additional leg room to keep your baby in a safer rearward facing position up to approx. 15/18 months. Travelling in a rearward facing position offers improved head and neck protection for your child in the event of an accident.
Facing forward, the MiloFix has an additional recline position for added comfort. The seat harness and headrest adjust simultaneously to ensure the headrest always remains in a comfortable position and the harness stays at the correct level as your child grows. So you don't have to struggle with the harness while trying to place your child in the seat, the MiloFix features harness strap hooks that allow you to buckle up your little on in seconds.
- 3-click easy and safe IsoFix installation with top tether
- Padded seat with angled base provides additional leg room to keep baby in the safer rearward facing position for longer (up to 13kg/approx. 15-18 months)
- Seat turns forward easily for your toddler
- Colour indicators confirm seat is installed correctly giving parents complete peace of mind
- Cleverly routed top tether strap gives easy access to your child from either side of the car
- Harness and headrest height easily adjust together for your growing child
- Harness straps hooks keep the harness out of the way to make easier to place your child in the seat
- 1 recline position in forward facing mode
- Side impact protection offers optimal protection for head and neck against side impact
- Includes a removable newborn insert, 5-point safety harness, harness pads and integrated top tether installation kit
- Check Maxi-Cosi car fitting list http://www.maxi-cosi.co.uk/gb-en/service/car-fitting.aspx to check MiloFix fits in your car
What is IsoFix with top tether system?
- Installation in the car using 2 IsoFix connection points on the vehicle seat plus a third top tether attachment point in the back of the vehicle
- The top tether (3rd attachment point) provides additional safety by stopping the seat from rotating in case of a front collision.
- Top tether attachment point is widely available in cars since 2006 and compulsory in all new vehicles since 2011
- Top tether points can differ from car to car so please check your car's handbook for exact location
- Common places top tether can be found are on the back of the rear seat, on the floor of the boot and also on the roof of the boot.
Dorel Customer Care: 01284 413 141
What is in the box:
- 1 x Maxi-Cosi MiloFix
- 1 x Newborn insert
- 1 x Set of harness pads
- 1 x Manual
Maxi-Cosi Milofix | How to install the car seat in a car http://www.maxi-cosi.com/products/car-seats/toddler/milofix.aspx
Maxi-Cosi Milo...Maxi-Cosi Milofix | How to install the car seat in a car http:...